Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Take Your Morning Power Drink

Take Your Morning Power Drink

May 16th, 2011 by ALEX RUTAGINES Each morning, I do a number of habits that are very healthy for me.
I pray.
(To continue reading Bo’s inspiring article, click here.)
I do my Tai Chi.
I take a walk around my village, while shooing stray dogs with my 3-foot bamboo stick.
And then I have this simple thing that I do which has blessed my health in a profound way.
I take my Morning Power Drink.
And just to remove your fears: No, I’m not recommending a drug, a food supplement, or an MLM product.
This morning habit of mine is something that’s available in your local market for a few pesos.
All you have to do is get it from the palengke (market), cut it, squeeze it, put it in a glass, and drink it.
Every morning.
When I did this, it had a profound impact on my health.
After doing this simple morning habit for more than a year now, I feel my immune system is so much
stronger.
And the great thing about it is that it’s so simple!
This morning habit was taught to me by my health mentor.
Let me tell you more about him.
I Thought I Was Healthy Enough
For 18 years now, I’ve been a semi-vegetarian.
I still eat fish. But for these past 18 years, I no longer eat chicken, pork, or
beef. So obviously, I felt quite proud about how I took care of my health.
Until I met my health mentor.
Let me tell you something shocking: My health mentor hasn’t been sick for the past 24 years. He’s the
healthiest man I know that’s walking on planet earth.
Like me, he’s an entrepreneur missionary. Together with his lovely wife, they go around the world sharing
God’s love.
But for decades now, he’s also been a serious student of health. He’d even fly to Korea and China to learn
from world-renowned masters.
When my health mentor and I started talking more frequently, he challenged my health habits.
Source:
Bo Sanchez

http://alevarsblog.mylx.biz/blogs/


The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRETIES HOT PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

2 comments:

  1. Really your morning habits are so good and these habits maintain your health properly.I advice to all follow these habits.

    Janine Zargar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...