Tuesday, March 25, 2014

52 Healing Habits



Each morning, I do a number of habitsthat are very healthy for me.
I pray.
 I kiss my wife. (Marowe says that’s the healthiest thing I do the entire day and I don’t argue with her.)
 I do my Tai Chi.
 I take a walk around my village, while shooing stray dogs with my 3-foot bamboo stick.
 And then I have this simple thing that I do which has blessed my health in a profound way.
 I take my Morning Power Drink.
 And just to remove your fears: No, I’m not recommending a drug, a food supplement, or an MLM product. 
This morning habit of mine is something that’s available in your local market for a few pesos.
 All you have to do is get it from the palengke (market), cut it, squeeze it, put it in a glass, and drink it.
 Every morning.
 When I did this, it had a profound impact on my health.
 After doing this simple morning habit for more than a year now, I feel my immune system is so much 
stronger.
 And the great thing about it is that it’s so simple!
 This morning habit was taught to me by my health mentor.
 Let me tell you more about him.

source: http://52healinghabits.com/HealingHabits.pdf,  and http://www.52healinghabits.com/
The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRETIES HOT PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.\Independent House and Villa Near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best array that I admission anytime read. You admission provided a abounding breadth of information. I will in ability allocation it with my added friends.
    wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...