Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eskinol Naturals Calamansi Facial Cleanser

Eskinol Naturals Calamansi Facial Cleanser is in liquid form and comes in a light yellow transparent plastic bottle with a flip top cap. I think this is an astringent. Calamansi is a citrus fruit that belongs to the family of lemons and limes. It is known to whiten skin. ...

Eskinol Naturals Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser
Normally I don't use astringents because they sting my face leaving it red and shiny, other astringents irritate my eyes leaving them bloodshot, but Eskinol Naturals Orange Fresh Facial Cleanser is an exception. It's the only astringent that doesn't sting my face! Using it leaves the same cold feeling ...

Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser
This cleanse my face everyday. I believe on this product because I was been using it since I was in my college days. The papaya extract helps whitens my skin and it gives me a lighter complexion. And also it really cleanses to the pores. I can feel fresh ...

Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser
Eskinol Classics Facial Cleanser has been part of my daily beauty regimen, not for my facial skin though but for my whole arms, body and legs only. I have using Eskinol Facial Cleanser Classics all over my body for years now. I would recommend this product to women who ...
http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=117140
The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRETIES HOT PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...