Friday, August 15, 2014

Alternative medicine use and breast cancer

As a cancer surgeon specializing in breast cancer, I have a particularly intense dislike reserved for cancer quacks, which I have a hard time containing at times when I see instances of such quackery applied to women with breast cancer. I make no apologies. These women are, after all, the type of patients I spend all my clinical time taking care of and to whose disease my research has been directed for the last 13 years or so. That’s why I keep revisiting the topic time and time again. Unfortunately, over the years, when it comes to this topic there’s been a depressing amount of blogging material. Indeed, Scott Gavura took a bite out of this particularly rotten apple just a few days ago. Even though he handled the discussion quite well, I thought it would be worthwhile for a breast cancer clinician to take a look. Our perspectives are, after all, different, and this is an issue that, from my perpective, almost can’t be discussed too often.

Source:http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/alternative-medicine-use-and-breast-cancer-2012-update/

The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRETIES HOT PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...